Cash App’s former name is Square Cash. It is basically a mobile payment service by Square Inc. You can use it to transfer money from one person to another through a mobile phone app. It is a popular service, with more than 7 million users.
As an account holder on the app, you can request or transfer money to another customer through Cash App. Once you receive your money, you can opt to withdraw it through their debit Visa card, which is also dubbed as Cash Card. ATM withdrawal or transfer to a bank account is also possible.
Black in color, the Cash Card is customizable. As a user, you will have to sign your name on the mobile app. When the card is printed, the signature will appear on it. Apart from the card, a user is issued with a unique username, known as a $cashtag. To request or transfer money, all you need to do is enter your unique username.
Related: How Does the Cash App Work?
Where to Get Cash App Customer Code and Phone Number?
Anytime you call in as a customer, you are required to ask the customer service representatives to give you a call. You cannot do that without customer codes. The purpose of the customer codes is to help the team verify your account with Cash App. Using them, the customer support team will be able to get your account information well in advance. Customer codes also ensure that you do not have to waste time holding the telephone line for the Square’s Cash App customer service team to manually look it up.
That’s why it’s important that you get your customer codes way before you give the customer support team a call. To contact the Cash App Customer Service Number, go through the following steps:
- Sign In to your Cash App online account, if you already have one.
- Once you reach the homepage, click on ‘Contact Us’ and select the topic you intend to inquire about.
- All possible issues are usually listed. If yours isn’t on the list, click on ‘Other’.
- In case the solution you are seeking doesn’t appear in the list provided, click on ‘I Don’t See my Issue’.
- Click on ‘Call Support’ and you will receive out telephone number together with a unique customer support code.
The Cash App telephone support team is available from 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday, Pacific Time. Remember that the option to call the support will not be available at the time when the phone lines are closed.
If you need to contact the support team and phone lines are not available, you can do any of the following:
- Send to Cash App support an email and wait for the response on any day of the week.
- Send to Cash App support a direct message on Facebook or Twitter and hold on for a response on any day of the week.
- Search for answers in their online community since your question may already have received a response.
Don’t forget that you can only reach Cash App support by phone between 6 am and 6 pm, Pacific Time. In the event you are unable to log in or you do not have a Cash App account, contact the team support through email or on social media. They have dedicated Facebook and Twitter accounts, through which they engage with their customers. You can do that seven days a week, 24 hours a day.